Sales Manager (New York)
Solarblocks Energy is changing the way people power their homes with one goal in mind to provide free and clean energy to Americans. Solarblocks delivers high-quality residential solar solutions to homeowners across New York with a commitment to superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers who want to make the world a cleaner and more sustainable place to live. We are currently seeking a dynamic sales manager to play an important role in driving the expansion of our presence in the New York market. This key individual will be tasked with assembling and leading a high performing sales team, monitoring their performance and devising effective sales strategies to propel our growth. If you are a strategic thinker with a passion for building and leading a successful sales team, we invite you to join us on this exciting journey.
- Interview and hire sales field and senior sale executive
- Provide comprehensive training material to the sales team
- Build a team to service New York State
- Track team’s key performance indicators
- Set goals at various levels of sales team and track KPI
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
- Minimum of 2-3 years of sales team building experience.
- Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check
- In-home or solar sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM tools, Zoho preferred
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally to address customer needs
- Ability to manage multiple assignments simultaneously
- Great time management skills.
Why work with us:
- Base salary + commission
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Stock options for long-term employees
- Strong expertise of colleagues who like to share knowledge
- Team social events
- Be part of a young and dynamic team
- Growth opportunities within the company.