Senior Sales Executive
Solarblocks Energy is changing the way people power their homes with one goal in mind to provide free and clean energy to Americans. Solarblocks delivers high quality residential solar solutions to homeowners across New York with a commitment to superior customer experience. We welcome forward thinkers who want to make the world a cleaner and sustainable place to live. Solarblocks Energy is looking for experienced closers with a track record of success in sales. In this role, you will be tasked with participating in pre-scheduled appointments with homeowners, where your primary responsibility will be to explain to them about the advantages of solar energy and propose a right product to the client. The ideal candidate should have a coachable attitude and passion for renewable energy. Closer should be open working evenings and weekends to accommodate homeowner schedules.
- Schedule and participate in appointments with homeowners to provide education on the pro of solar energy.
- Address any questions or concerns homeowners may have regarding solar power.
- Guide homeowners throughout the sales process, establish trust and successfully closing sales.
- Establish and cultivate customer networks through referral and networking effort.
- Meet with potential homeowner and close
- Evaluates customers’ knowledge and needs, building productive long lasting relationships
- Accurately track leads to our CRM system
- Accurately create and report on outcomes via our CRM tool
- Prepares for appointments by building proposals, preparing for objections, and calling customers to confirm appointments
- Attends required trainings, and follow our sales processes.
- Minimum of 1 year of sales experience preferred.
- Must maintain a clean driving record with the ability to pass a driving background check
- Must be 21 years of age and possess a valid driver’s license
- Proven track record of in person sales.
- In-home and/or solar sales experience preferred
- Proficient in Google Suite and CRM tools, Zoho preferred
- Must be able to spend approximately 80% of work time traveling within your local market
- Ability to communicate and partner cross-functionally to address customer needs
- Ability to drive a vehicle during the normal course of business
Why work with us:
- Opportunity for career advancement
- Base salary + commission
- Stock options for long term employees.
- Strong expertise of colleagues that like to share knowledge
- Team social events
- Be part of young and dynamic team
- Growth opportunities within the company.